Individual, Couple & Family Therapy
Spiritual Direction & Christian Counseling
Co-parenting & Systemic Consultation
Imagine a therapy practice that puts you and what matters to you first.
Imagine having the freedom to connect with a trusted professional who understands and prioritizes your relational, emotional, behavioral and spiritual health and happiness.
Imagine having a relationship specialist and professional partner that knows the complexities of your life; your strengths, your struggles, your goals, and your dreams.
Now imagine this person being available to talk about all the things that matter most to you, at a time and place that fits into your schedule.
Welcome to a new kind of therapy experience.
If you’ve never been to therapy or if your previous therapy experiences have been less than helpful, it is understandable to feel a little tentative or have questions and concerns. That’s why our goal is to help you feel comfortable, safe and cared for by providing an inviting and supportive environment where you can explore all of your relational needs and develop the best solution for your unique situation.
At Chrysalis Connections you can rest assured that every effort has been made to make sure your visit will be handled in a discreet, confidential and professional manner… and because Chrysalis Connections is exclusively relational and designed to help individuals, couples and families alleviate stress, end strife, reduce conflict, develop skills, and restore relational peace and harmony… you will never have to worry about being labeled with a medical or mental health diagnosis. At Chrysalis Connections you can expect a professional, non-pathologizing, spiritually sensitive and client-driven process where what matters most… is what matters to you!.
To set your appointment, simply call the office direct at 317-760-0604 or use our convenient ONLINE SCHEDULER
Your Partner in Life
Busy schedules, work obligations, emotional disconnection and parenting issues are just a few of the reasons couples find themselves feeling frustrated and at odds. Let us help you and your partner find a place of connection and healing.
A healthy sense of self is the foundation upon which healthy relationships are built. Call today to see how a healthy relationship with your Self can enhance the quality of your relationships with others.
Families bring unique challenges to the therapeutic process. Substance use, conflict, financial pressures and emotional reactivity can all take a toll on the family unit. Find out today how we can help your family reconnect, heal and strengthen the familial bond.
Online Video Conferencing ~ Your Location, Your Device.
Priority, Client-centered Services
What are the benefits?
- Clients receive the same day or next day appointment times.
- Clients may self-schedule appointments using an online calendar.
- Clients can communicate by email, text message, and voicemail, including evenings and weekends.
- Provider response is prompt.
- Appointment settings can be in the client’s location of choice, including traditional in-office sessions, house calls, telephone, and video conferencing appointments.
- Hours are extended to evenings and weekends to meet the needs of the client’s availability.
- Extended session times (full 60-minute sessions as opposed to traditional 45-50 minute sessions).
- Double (2 hr.) session times are available.
- Sessions can be extended at the client’s request if extended time does not conflict with already scheduled appointments.
- All appointments begin on time so that the client is never left waiting.
- Comfortable, private and home-like setting with food and beverage amenities.
- Clients can be assured of a private and confidential therapy experience.
- The client determines the length of the therapeutic experience, not the insurance company.
- No diagnostic codes, insurance regulations, mandates of third-party entities.
Schedule your appointment online or call the office direct at:
Real, Authentic, Harmonious Relationships. It’s what we do best!
Why Choose Us?
Building harmonious relationships is what we do best!
As systemic thinkers we understand the unique interdependent nature of relationships.
We specialize in helping individuals, couples, families, small businesses and organizations resolve conflict and find unity, harmony and connection with themselves, others and the God of their understanding.
Schedule your appointment online today!
Chrysalis Connections, LLC
Relationship Counseling, Marital Conciliation & Systemic Consultation
Individual, Couple, Marriage and Family Therapy
Spiritual Direction & Christian Counseling
Marital Conciliation & Systemic Consultation
“At Chrysalis Connections, LLC we are committed to helping you achieve the rich, full and harmonious life you always thought was possible.
Set your new client appointment online or call the office direct to get started on your healing journey. When you are ready. We will be here.”
~ Teresa M. Walters, CEO & Clinical Director
Chrysalis Connections is a relationship focused private practice located in Plainfield, Indiana, and Online that specializes in individual, couple, marital and family therapy, marital conciliation and systemic consultation.
is to help individuals, couples, and families develop relational harmony with God, themselves and others in the communities and larger systems where they live, play, worship and work!
is to help you live a relationally, emotionally, behaviorally and spiritually abundant life.
If it’s relational, we can help!
” The old life is gone; a new life has begun!” ~ 2 Corinthians 5:17