Disclaimer of Clinical Advice and Therapeutic Relationship:
PLEASE NOTE: This web site, and any information or e-mail sent, including any attachments thereto, is intended only for the visitors to this site and is for educational and informational purposes only and does not constitute clinical, legal or counseling advice nor does contacting this site, nor sending nor receiving email from this site, Chrysalis Connections, LLC or other sites owned or controlled by Chrysalis Connections, LLC constitute the establishment of any medical, clinical, counseling or therapeutic relationship with Chrysalis Connections, LLC its employees, contractors or counselors.
To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by applicable law and professional practice, please know that any advice contained in communication (including any attachments) is not intended to be taken as a substitute for appropriate face-to face clinical consultations with an appropriately educated, credentialed and licensed health care professional.
All information sent to and from Chrysalis Connections, LLC is not confidential or privileged and is not protected from third party observation unless otherwise specifically stated by Chrysalis Connections, LLC and such confidentiality is necessarily limited by the inherent limitations of any used communication devices and employed technology from origination point to point of receipt. Any unintended recipient is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of any e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If recipients receive any e-mail from Chrysalis Connections, LLC its employees or subcontractors or counselors in error, please immediately notify us by return e-mail and permanently delete the original and any copy of the e-mail message and any printout thereof.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Chrysalis Connections, LLC. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Chrysalis Connections, LLC takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Restrictions on Use of Materials
Materials in this website are Copyrighted and all rights are reserved. Text, graphics, databases, HTML code, and other intellectual property are protected by US and International Copyright Laws, and may not be copied, reprinted, published, reengineered, translated, hosted, or otherwise distributed by any means without explicit permission. All of the trademarks on this site are trademarks of Chrysalis Connections, LLC and ChrysalisConnections.com or of other owners used with their permission.
Confidentiality of Codes, Passwords and Information
You agree to treat as strictly private and confidential any Subscriber Code, username, user id, or password which you may have received from our website, and all information to which you have access through password-protected areas of our websites and will not cause or permit any such information to be communicated, copied or otherwise divulged to any other person whatsoever.
Any video brought to you by us is offered to the public for information and entertainment purposes only. Any and all information perceived from any video through either visual, verbal, or written means, should be considered the sole opinions of the Producers, the Writers and the Actors involved in the making of this video.
The Producers, Writers and Actors of this video have used their best efforts in producing this video but neither Producers, Writers nor Actors of any video make any representation or warranties with respect to the accuracy, applicability, fitness, or completeness of the contents of any video. The information contained in any video is strictly for entertainment and informational purposes. Therefore, if you wish to apply concepts or ideas contained in any video, you are taking full responsibility for your actions. Neither the Producers, Writers or Actors, nor the copyright holder or assigned users of any video shall in any event be held liable to any party for any direct, indirect, implied, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of this material, which is provided as is, and without warranties. As in all cases, viewers should never take any information perceived from any other video at face value and should always do their own due diligence on any viewed material to form their own opinions and best judgments. And where applicable, the advice of a competent legal, mental health, therapist or other treating professional should be always sought before taking action of any kind. The author and publisher do not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any sites listed or linked to in any video. All links are for information purposes only and are not warranted for content, accuracy or any other implied or explicit purpose. Any video is © copyrighted by us and is protected under the US Copyright Act of 1976 and all other applicable international, federal, state and local laws, with ALL rights reserved. No part of this may be copied, or changed in any format, sold, or used in any way other than what is outlined within this under any circumstances without express permission from us.
We can be reached by contacting: Email: ChrysalisConnections@icloud.com
Changes to this Policy
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of our site following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes. Information collected prior to the time any change is posted will be used according to the rules and laws that applied at the time the information was collected.
This policy and the use of this Site are governed by Indiana law. If a dispute arises under this Policy we agree to first try to resolve it with the help of a mutually agreed-upon mediator in the following location: Indianapolis, Indiana. Any costs and fees other than attorney fees associated with the mediation will be shared equally by each of us.
If it proves impossible to arrive at a mutually satisfactory solution through mediation, we agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration at the above location, under the rules of the American Arbitration Association. Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitration may be entered in any court with jurisdiction to do so. This statement and the policies outlined herein are not intended to and do not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party.
Space Usage Agreement Terms and Conditions
Standard Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions contained herein taken together with the Space Usage Agreement constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior written or oral agreements pertaining thereto and can only be modified by a writing signed by or behalf of both parties. Capitalized terms not otherwise defined herein have the meaning ascribed to them in the Space Usage Agreement.
- Grant of Use. (a) Subject to the terms and conditions of the Space Usage Agreement and these Standard Terms and Conditions, Chrysalis hereby grants to User a license to use and occupy a portion of the Leased Premises identified in the Space Usage Agreement. User shall have the right to use the common area space in the Leased Premises subject to the payment of the Common Area Fee (defined below). (b) This license shall be subject and subordinate to the Lease, and the terms, covenants and conditions of the Lease (other than as to the payment of rent or other monies) are incorporated herein by reference as if set forth herein. To the extent that the Lease is so incorporated herein by reference, User shall comply with and be bound by all provisions of the Lease. A true, correct and complete copy of the Lease, from which certain economic terms that do not relate to User’s obligations hereunder have been redacted, is available for review upon User’s request. (c) The parties hereby acknowledge and agree that (i) User’s use of the Leased Premises shall not constitute a tenancy of any kind, (ii) this license is not a lease or sublease, and User is granted no leasehold or other real property interest in the Leased Premises, (iii) this license is non-exclusive and (iv) this license is revocable at will by Chrysalis.
- Condition of the Leased Premises. Chrysalis shall deliver, and User agrees to accept, the Leased Premises in its present “as is” condition. User acknowledges that (a) Chrysalis has made no representation or warranty regarding the condition of the Building, or the Leased Premises, or the suitability or fitness of the Building, or the Leased Premises for the conduct of the License Purpose (as hereinafter defined) or any other purpose, and (b) Chrysalis has no obligation to perform or pay for any improvements, alterations or repairs (or to provide an allowance for any improvements, alterations or repairs) to prepare the Leased Premises for User’s use and occupancy. User shall not be permitted to make any improvements to the Leased Premises under any circumstances.
- Purpose of the License. The Leased Premises shall be used by User only for the purpose of those activities associated with relational health, wellness, and conflict resolution professions (the “License Purpose”) and any other purposes deemed reasonably necessary by User to perform said License Purpose. User shall not use, or permit the use of, the Leased Premises or any part thereof in any manner that (a) would violate any of the covenants, agreements, terms, provisions or conditions of this license (including, without limitation, Section 4 hereof) or the Lease, (b) may be dangerous to persons or property (including, without limitation, the keeping of any hazardous, combustible, flammable or explosive substances in the Leased Premises) or (c) would disrupt, adversely affect or interfere with other occupants of the Building.
- Laws, Rules and Regulations. User shall comply with all federal, state, and local laws, regulations and ordinances, whether now in force or hereafter enacted, pertaining to the Building and/or the Leased Premises as well as any professional licensing requirements to use the Leased Premises in a manner consistent with the License Purpose and occasioned by or affecting the use thereof by User. If any governmental license or permit shall be required for the proper and lawful conduct of User’s business in the Leased Premises, User shall, at its sole cost and expense, duly procure and thereafter maintain such license or permit and shall submit the same to Chrysalis for inspection. User shall, at its sole cost and expense, at all times comply with the terms and conditions of each such license or permit. User shall abide by all rules, regulations and policies related to the Building, the Leased Premises and/or the Leased Premises adopted or prescribed by Chrysalis or Landlord (including, without limitation, rules, regulations and policies related to (a) materials and substances handled, stored or utilized by User in the Building, and (b) use and possession of identification badges, keys and other property that may be issued to User in connection with this license), as the same may be revised from time to time.
- Term. (a) The term (the “Term”) of this license is set forth on the Space Usage Agreement and includes the Commencement Date, the Expiration Date, the weekdays for which User has been granted a license for use of the Leased Premises, together with the Optional Services elected by User. The Term of this license shall commence on the Commencement Date and shall expire on the Expiration Date, set forth on the Space Usage Agreement unless sooner terminated or revoked by Chrysalis pursuant to the terms and conditions hereof. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if for any reason (other than a User caused delay, which shall not be deemed to delay commencement of the Term) Chrysalis is unable to deliver to User use or occupancy of the Leased Premises on the Commencement Date, Chrysalis shall not be liable for any damage or expense caused thereby, nor shall this license be void or voidable, but, in such event, the Commencement Date shall be the date that use or occupancy of the Leased Premises is delivered to User, and the Expiration Date shall be extended by the same number of days that the Commencement Date was delayed, provided that in no event shall the Expiration Date occur on or after the expiration or termination date of the Lease. (b) Chrysalis may terminate or revoke this license at will, with or without cause, at any time, by delivering written notice to User at least thirty (30) days prior to the termination date specified in such notice. (c) Notwithstanding anything to the contrary set forth herein, upon the expiration or early termination of the Lease, this license shall automatically terminate.
- Fees. (a) Monthly Usage Fee. User shall pay the monthly usage fees set forth in Section 1 of the Space Usage Agreement (the “Monthly Usage Fee”). If the Commencement Date is other than the first (1st) day of a calendar month, the Monthly Usage Fee for such partial month shall be prorated in the proportion that the number of days this license is in effect during such partial month bears to the total number of days in the calendar month. The Monthly Usage Fee shall be paid to Chrysalis without notice, demand, abatement, deduction or offset, in lawful money of the United States, at such place and to such agent as Chrysalis may from time to time designate in writing. (b) Common Area Fee. On or before the Commencement Date and on the first (1st) day of each month thereafter during the Term, User shall pay to Chrysalis a fee for the use of the common area (the “Common Area Fee”) in the amount set forth in Section 1 of the Space Usage Agreement. The Common Area Fee covers cleaning and maintenance of the common space and common equipment in Suite 306 including but not limited to the reception area, coffee bar, office machinery, and Wi-Fi service. If the Commencement Date is other than the first (1st) day of a calendar month, the Common Area Fee shall be prorated in the proportion that the number of days this license is in effect during such partial month bears to the total number of days in the calendar month. The Common Area Fee shall be paid to Chrysalis without notice, demand, abatement, deduction or offset, in lawful money of the United States, at such place and to such agent as Chrysalis may from time to time designate in writing. (c) Optional Services Fees. User may elect to use certain optional services offered by Chrysalis set forth in Section 1 of the Space Usage Agreement. User shall pay to Chrysalis those fees for each Optional Service elected by User. If the Commencement Date is other than the first (1st) day of a calendar month, the Optional Services fees shall be prorated in the proportion that the number of days this license is in effect during such partial month bears to the total number of days in the calendar month. The Optional Services fees shall be paid to Chrysalis without notice, demand, abatement, deduction or offset, in lawful money of the United States, at such place and to such agent as Chrysalis may from time to time designate in writing. Chrysalis shall not be liable for any damage or expense caused by any of the Optional Services, the failure of any of the Optional Services to function properly or at all. Chrysalis makes no representations or warranties related to the Optional Services. User elects to use the Optional Services at its own risk.
- Maintenance and Repairs; Utilities. Chrysalis shall provide for the Leased Premises to be clean and in good repair for each use of the Leased Premises. During the Term, Chrysalis shall be responsible for the payment of water, sewer, gas, heat, electric and all other utilities and services (except telephone and internet service) supplied to the Leased Premises at Chrysalis’s sole and absolute discretion, together with any taxes thereon. User shall pay for all telephone services supplied to the Leased Premises, together with any taxes thereon. In the event any damage occurs during User’s use of the Leased Premises, User shall immediately notify Chrysalis. User shall be responsible for all repair costs incurred by Chrysalis to repair damage caused by User, its clients, guests, employees, or invitees.
- Insurance. User shall, at User’s sole cost and expense, secure and maintain in full force and effect during the Term, the following insurance coverage: (a) commercial general liability of not less than five hundred thousand dollars ($500,000) combined single limit for each occurrence and aggregate limit of not less than five hundred thousand dollars ($500,000), naming Chrysalis and Landlord; (b) employer’s liability insurance with limits of at least two hundred fifty thousand dollars ($250,000) per accident, five hundred thousand dollars ($500,000) per disease. All of the above required insurance shall be primary and non-contributory with respect to any insurance Chrysalis or Landlord shall maintain. The insurance limits required above can be met in combination with excess/umbrella liability policy limits if needed; provided, however, that if User’s liability insurance is provided under a blanket policy, the above coverage limits must be made specifically applicable to the Building on a “per location” basis. User shall deliver to Chrysalis (i) prior to any use or occupancy of the Leased Premises or Building by User, (ii) not later than thirty (30) days prior to the expiration of any current policy or certificate and (iii) at such other times as Chrysalis or Landlord may reasonably request, certificates of insurance from an insurance carrier(s) reasonably satisfactory to Chrysalis and Landlord evidencing the insurance required to be maintained by User pursuant to this Section. During the Term, Chrysalis shall continue to maintain the insurance required under the Lease pursuant to Article VIII of the Lease, and User shall have no obligation to maintain such insurance. Chrysalis and User each waives any and all rights of recovery against the other, or against the officers, directors, shareholders, managers, members, employees, agents and representatives of the other, for loss of or damage to such waiving party or its property or the property of others under its control, where such loss or damage is insured against under any insurance policy in force at the time of such loss or damage.
- Indemnification. (a) To the extent not arising or resulting from the gross negligence or willful misconduct of Chrysalis, its employees or agents, User hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Chrysalis, its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, successors and assigns, from and against any and all demands, claims, causes of action, fines, penalties, damages, liabilities, judgments and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees, incurred in connection with or arising from (i) the use or occupancy of the Leased Premises or exercise of any rights granted in this license by User or any person claiming under User; (ii) any acts or omissions of User or any person claiming under User; and (iii) any breach, violation, or non- performance by User or any person claiming under User, of any term, covenant, or provision of this license or any law, ordinance or governmental requirement of any kind. If any action or proceeding is brought against Chrysalis by reason of any such claim for which User has indemnified (or is required to indemnify) Chrysalis, User, upon notice from Chrysalis, shall defend the same at User’s expense with counsel satisfactory to Chrysalis in its sole discretion. (b) The indemnity provisions contained in this Section shall survive the expiration or earlier termination of this license to the extent that any such demands, claims, causes of action, fines, penalties, damages, liabilities, judgments and expenses relate to events or circumstances which occurred or existed during the Term.
- Right of Entry by Chrysalis and Landlord. Chrysalis and/or Landlord (or any of their respective representatives or agents) may enter the Leased Premises at all reasonable times upon reasonable prior notice for the purpose of (a) inspecting the Leased Premises; (b) performing, for the account of User, any obligation User is required to perform pursuant to the terms and conditions hereof; (c) performing any obligation or right pursuant to any other agreements to which Chrysalis or Landlord is a party with respect to the Building; or (d) for any other legitimate purpose, including, but not limited to, exhibiting the Leased Premises and/or the Building to prospective Users, tenants, purchasers, assignees, or mortgagees; provided, however, that Chrysalis, Landlord and their representatives and agents shall exercise commercially reasonable efforts to avoid or minimize any interference with User’s business operations in connection with Chrysalis’s, Landlord’s or their representatives’ or agents’ entry of the Leased Premises. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this Section, nothing shall preclude Chrysalis or Landlord (or any of their representatives or agents) from entering the Leased Premises in the case of an emergency.
- Remedies Upon Default. In the event User shall be in default of any of its obligations hereunder and shall fail either to cure such default or to commence diligent efforts to cure such default within five (5) days of User’s receipt of a notice of default from Chrysalis, Chrysalis shall have the right to (a) terminate this license and withdraw the permission hereby granted to User to use the Leased Premises, upon written notice to User; (b) re-enter the Leased Premises; (c) remove all persons and personal property from the Leased Premises without being deemed to have committed any manner of trespass or any further liability to User; and (d) exercise any and all rights under applicable law, none of which shall be deemed waived pursuant to any provision of this license. In addition to Chrysalis’s termination rights under this Section, in the event of any default or breach by User under this license beyond any applicable notice and cure period, Chrysalis shall be entitled to any and all rights and remedies to which it is entitled at law or in equity, and User hereby agrees that in the event of any such action or proceeding for the purpose of enforcing Chrysalis’s right hereunder, User shall be responsible for the payment of all actual costs and expenses of recovering any sums due and owing pursuant to this license, including reasonable attorneys’ fees. All rights and remedies of Chrysalis under this license shall be cumulative. The provisions contained in this Section shall survive the expiration or earlier termination of this license.
- Surrender. User shall vacate and surrender the Leased Premises and the Building on or before the Expiration Date (or earlier termination date) and shall leave the Leased Premises clean and in as good condition as it was in on the Commencement Date. Any and all personal property of User or its employees or agents (the “Personal Property”) shall be removed from the Leased Premises and any and all property issued to User or its employees or agents by Chrysalis (including, without limitation, identification badges and keys to the Leased Premises) shall be returned to Chrysalis upon the effective date of the termination of this license. In the event of User’s failure to comply with the foregoing, Chrysalis shall be entitled to any and all rights and remedies against User available at law or in equity. The Personal Property not removed from the Leased Premises shall be deemed abandoned by User. In the event of abandonment of the Personal Property as contemplated hereunder, (a) the Personal Property may be retained by Chrysalis as its personal property, (b) the Personal Property may be disposed of in any manner deemed appropriate by Chrysalis without compensation to User or any other party and/or (c) Chrysalis shall have no obligation to User, monetary or otherwise, in connection with the abandoned Personal Property or Chrysalis’s removal or disposal thereof.
- Holdover. In the event of any holding over by User after the expiration or termination of this license without the consent of Chrysalis, Chrysalis shall have the right to evict User from the Leased Premises. In addition to User’s liability for holding over, User shall pay to Chrysalis a charge for each day of occupancy after the Expiration Date or sooner termination date in an amount equal to two hundred percent (200%) of the Monthly Usage Fee (on a per diem basis). No holding over by User after the term of this license shall operate to extend the Term. The holdover, with respect to all or any part of the Leased Premises, of a person deriving an interest in the Leased Premises from or through User, shall be deemed a holdover by User.
- Transfer. No assignment of this license or sublicensing of the Leased Premises or any part thereof shall be made by User. Neither all nor any part of User’s interest in this license may be encumbered, assigned, or transferred in whole or in part either by the act of User or by operation of law. User shall not permit or suffer the Leased Premises to be used by anyone other than the employees and invitees of User.
- Alterations. User shall make no alterations, structural changes or installations to, in, on or about the Leased Premises.
- Subordination. This license and the rights created hereby shall be subject and subordinate to the Lease and any and all liens, encumbrances, mortgages, deeds of trusts and/or ground leases which may now or hereafter encumber the Leased Premises, the Building or the land underlying the Building, and to any and all renewals, extensions, modifications or refinancings thereof.
- No Personal Liability of Chrysalis. Any liability of Chrysalis under this license shall be limited to its interest in the Leased Premises, and in no event shall any personal liability be asserted against Chrysalis, its employees, officers, agents, shareholders, parties, directors, advisors, representatives, successors or assigns in connection with this license. Absent the gross negligence or willful misconduct of Chrysalis, its agents, employees, successors or assigns, Chrysalis shall not be liable to User for any injury or damage to User or to any other person or for any damage to, or loss (by theft or otherwise) of, any property of User or of any other person, irrespective of the cause of such injury, damage or loss.
- Brokers. Chrysalis and User each represent that they have not dealt with any real estate broker, finder or other similar person in connection with this license.
- Notices. All notices under this license shall be in writing and shall be deemed to have been properly given if sent by (a) nationally recognized overnight courier, (b) registered or certified United States mail, postage prepaid, return receipt requested, (c) hand delivery or (d) email transmission (provided the same is promptly followed by a copy of such notice sent by one of the means described in clauses (a), (b) or (c) above), in each case addressed to the party for whom intended at the address set forth below (or at such address as Chrysalis or User may from time to time designate by written notice). Any notice shall be deemed to have been served (i) if sent by overnight courier, on the first (1st) business day following the day sent, (ii) if sent by registered or certified mail, when actually delivered, (iii) if sent by hand delivery, on the date delivered and received by the party to whom addressed (or on the date that such receipt is refused) or (iv) if sent by email transmission, on the date of the facsimile or email transmission (provided that an original of such email is also sent to the intended addressee by one of the means described in clauses (a), (b) or (c) above). Notices shall be sent to User at the address provided in the Space Usage Agreement. Notices to Chrysalis shall be sent to: Chrysalis Connections, LLC, 429 E. Vermont Street, Suite 208, Indianapolis, IN 46202, Attn: Teresa M. Walters, Email Address: email@example.com.
- Miscellaneous. (a) Effectiveness of License. This license shall be deemed effective only upon execution and delivery by all parties hereto. (b) No Waiver. No failure by Chrysalis or User to insist upon the strict performance of any term or condition of this license or to exercise any right or remedy available for a breach thereof, and no payment by User or acceptance by Chrysalis of full or partial payment during the continuance of any such breach, shall constitute a waiver of any such breach of any such term or condition. No term or condition of this license required to be performed or observed by a party, and no such breach thereof, shall be waived, altered or modified, except by a written instrument executed by the other party. No waiver of any breach shall affect or alter any term or condition of this license and each such term and condition shall continue in full force and effect with respect to any other then existing or subsequent breach thereof. (c) Modification or Amendment. This license may not be modified, amended or changed except by written instrument signed by all the parties hereto. (d) Governing Law. This license shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Indiana (without regard to principles of conflicts of laws). (e) Counterparts. This license may be executed in one or more counterparts, each of which shall be deemed an original and together shall constitute one and the same instrument. Any signature to this license transmitted by facsimile or email shall be deemed an original signature hereto. (f) WAIVER OF TRIAL BY JURY. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE TRIAL BY JURY IN ANY ACTION OR PROCEEDING BROUGHT IN CONNECTION WITH THIS LICENSE, THE LEASED PREMISES OR THE BUILDING. (g) Headings; Interpretation. The headings and section numbers appearing in this license are inserted only as a matter of convenience and in no way define, limit, construe, or describe the scope or intent of any such sections. If any provision of this license shall be determined to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this license shall not be affected thereby, and each provision of this license shall be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law. (h) Entire Understanding. This license constitutes the complete understanding and agreement between Chrysalis and User with respect to the Leased Premises and the subject matter hereof, and all prior negotiations, promises, statements or agreements, whether written or oral, between Chrysalis and User with respect to the subject matter hereof are superseded by the terms of this license. (i) Authority. Each party represents that it has full power and authority to execute, deliver and perform under this license. (j) Incorporation of Exhibits and Schedules. All exhibits and schedules to this license are fully incorporated by this reference as if set forth herein.