Payment PoliciesFees, Forms of Payment, Cancellation Policy and Insurance
Services & Fees
Fees are determined according to the specific services provided
As a general rule…
- In-person, online, and by-phone appointments are $150 for a 60-minute appointment.
- Clients can choose to extend their one hr. appointment by 30 minutes. 30-minute extensions are charged according to the rate per service.
- Payments made by credit card will be assessed a 2% processing fee.
Payment is due at the time of service.
Forms of Payment
Chrysalis Connections, LLC accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and other credit and/or debit cards for payment.
Checks should be made out to Chrysalis Connections, LLC.
Chrysalis Connections does not maintain a cash drawer and cannot make change for overpayments. Overpayments can be placed on the client’s account as a credit toward future appointments.
Checks that are returned for insufficient funds will be subject to a $30 charge. Upon the occurrence of a returned check, the client will be converted to a cash or credit card payment arraignment.
Late arrivals: It is understood that circumstances can cause you to run late for your appointment. However, the time of clients scheduled following your appointment must be respected as well. If you arrive late for your appointment, your appointment will be shortened by the amount of time you were late so that other clients will not be inconvenienced.
Appointments convened after the designated appointment time will conclude at the end of the reserved time slot.
Late cancel, or missed appointments: Regular appointments are important to your progress. In addition, Chrysalis Connections cannot fill vacated appointment times if there has been a brief (less than 24 hours) notice to cancel.
If you do not come to your scheduled therapy appointment and you have not provided notification at least 24 hours in advance, you will be subject to a late cancelation fee the equivalent of the agreed-upon fee for the missed session.
Chrysalis Connections, LLC is a private pay provider whose services are relationally focused. Such services are not typically considered medically necessary by insurance panels and are subsequently not eligible for insurance reimbursement.
Therefore, Chrysalis Connections, LLC does not panel with insurance companies, does not render a diagnostic impression, create or maintain medical records or transmit any type of protected health information (PHI) electronically to a third-party payer.
Clients seeking services for the treatment of a mental disorder will be referred to an appropriate provider.
Upon request, clients will be provided with a receipt for services rendered.
For more information about medical necessity and
teresamwalters.com and teresamwalters.blog are subsidiaries of Chrysalis Connections, LLC
Benefits of Private Pay
- Increased confidentiality and privacy. Your information will never be released to a third-party.
- An unlimited number of sessions. you will not have to worry about being denied or assigned a limited number of sessions.
- No permanent mental health diagnosis or record to interfere with your ability to buy life insurance or put your career at risk.
- You can work with the therapist of your choice.
- Treatment for relational issues without being pathologized, labeled or diagnosed.
Hours of Operation
Clients are seen by appointment only. Day, evening and Saturday times are available. To view all available appointment times please visit the Online Scheduler.
Chrysalis Connections is located at 618 E. 2nd Street Madison, IN 47250
A map and directions can be found on the location page.