How exciting it is to find that special someone with whom to build a future!
To love and be loved is the most basic of all human needs. So why does getting ReMarried often turn out to be so hard? Because, quite simply, remarriage and blended families are complex.
While remarried couples face many of the same issues first married couples do, they also have to contend with a number of complexities that first marriage couples typically do not encounter.
Problems related to co-parenting challenges, ex-spouse conflicts, blended family issues, new parenting roles, and rules, stepfamily financial issues and on and on and on. It’s enough to make you and your partner’s head spin.
ReMarriage does work!
Let us show you how to make it last forever.
It’s true that Remarriage and blended families can be challenging and complex.
However, remarried couples who are willing to commit to the process of developing a strong re-marital relationship and a healthy blended family unit, can and do build loving, peaceful and safe homes.
Remarriage Counseling can help you…
- Learn how to deal with a difficult ex-spouse
- Manage multiple home dilemmas
- Deal with lingering woundedness, lack of trust and fears
- Define parenting roles and guiding principles
- Recognize and address parental alienation
- Manage blended family and re-marital finances
- Develop a relationship with adult stepchildren
Get In Touch
618 E. 2nd Street Madison, IN 47250
By Appointment only.
Day, evening and Saturday appointment times are available. Choose in-office, online teletherapy or phone appointments.