We’ve made the flexibility of private practice possible without all of the usual administrative hassles.
The Chrysalis Collective @ Chrysalis Connections Counseling and Family Relationship Center is the perfect solution for new practitioners or anyone with a love for relational health, wellness and conciliation to grow and expand their business.
Currently we have space available for relational health, wellness and conflict resolution specialists including, marriage and family therapists, professional counselors, massage therapists, family mediators, parenting coordinators, life coaches and others to join our community of professional wellness specialists.
Part-time to Full-time use.
- Fully furnished office space
- Private reception areas
- WiFi, stocked coffee, tea, water and snack bar for clients
- Wireless printer, ambiant music and lighting
- A variety of optional amenities
Optional amenities include:
- Virtual phone system with voice mail
- Professional profile and listing on the Chrysalis Connections website
- Online scheduler for new and established clients
- Virtual therapy/mediation software
- Group/mediation room
- Clinical supervision.
- Simplicity – All inclusive rent – one payment a month covers all your operating expenses.
- Short-term – no long-term leases (1 and 2 year lease options)
- Flexible – You only pay rent for the hours you are actually in your office.
- Affordable – rates tailored to meet the needs of the relational professional. None of the additional expenses of traditional commercial space (rent, utilities, furnishings etc.)
- Professional and Safe Environment – See your clients in a beautiful, historic building designed to give your clients ease of use and promotes relational healing and safety. (Security staff, wheelchair lift, audio cued elevator).
- Reliable, consistent, worry free office space that feels like your own.
- Professional reception areas for your clients with a number of amenities including, soft music and refreshments.
- An opportunity to partner with a community of like-minded professionals
- Benefit from networking with others with similar goals, interests and connections.
How it works
A professional may join the collective with a minimum of 1 day per week commitment with an opportunity to expand as needed. Professionals with an already full practice can maximize income potential.
Professionals who reserve an office for an entire day will have access during regular building hours (office hours for the academy building are 7:00 am – 7:00 pm).
Members who reserve office space by the month, have access to both the building and their office 24/7 and may see clients at their convenience
Begin with the hours you currently need and expand as your need for additional time increases.
Business Phone Line
Each collective member will have the option to use our virtual phone system. This system is a private voicemail which allows your clients to contact you directly using the main office phone number but connects your clients directly to your phone extension. Cost $15 a month
Each collective member will have the option of utilizing our online scheduling system which will allow your clients to schedule directly online. Upon scheduling each client will be notified of the new appointment via your personal scheduler portal and email. Cost $20 a month.
We know the time and effort it takes to get your business in front of your clients. That’s why we offer collective members a profile on our website and an opportunity to link their professional website or blog to the Chrysalis Connections, LLC website. Cost $15 a month.
Clinical Supervision & Professional Development
Clinical Supervision and Professional Development Coaching is available for any collective members who would be interested in learning more about a systemic therapeutic orientation and/or developing their professional identify. Cost $75 for an individual, $60 an hour tandem, $40 an hour groups of 3 or more.